8/25/2009

No You Can't Get That Here


I have been uninspired to write about bathrooms as of late. So I haven't written about bathrooms, in a while. Yet I am still inspired to write, and I really like the look and feel of this place so I think I'll keep writing here. Just may not be about bathrooms specifically. May have to do more beer reviews, cause I drink a lot of beer and feel you should know about it. Whomever you are looking for "pisshow," that's gross and seriously knock it off. This is the home of the drunk wizz, in a toilet, in a room designated for such activities, and most importantly no one else involved. Of course now it may just change into drunk ramblings or semi sober moments of clarity. Either way my new years resolution (in August) is to keep writing words in this spot under this moniker and have all you lovely people read it. That means you mister Inside Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment