4/10/2009

Rickshaw Stop

It was a random outing on a Thursday night which brought me to the Rickshaw Stop. The mass of bikes outside told me I was in a good place. We had come for an acapella group, but stayed for the rockin country music. Many beers were drank, and only a few actually made it onto my tab (in lieu of correcting the bartenders and making them feel stupid, I just tipped heavily and thanked them graciously for their hospitality).

For once I found myself in a spacious place to do my bizz. After 4 beers I appreciated the ability to spread out, and not feel so claustrophobic. I found myself wondering what the large pipes were for, they are my favorite part of this bathroom. I like to think that they are only cosmetic and serve no purpose. Or perhaps they are actually vacuum tubes like they have at the bank, and secret documents are flying past as I wizz. Yeah, that is a good one...


We stayed for all three bands. The first being the acapella group which we had paid the 8 bucks to see. The night was young so we stayed for the next band, Pete Bernhard. He was awesome, it was a folky rock show, and I love it when melding like this happens.

Pete Bernhard

There was even a bit of crowd surfing going on. Which is fun to see, until you get a boot in your eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment