1/12/2009

Added!

Just put in a sweet slide show of random bar happenings.

As far as real stuff to write about I only have the following. I was out at a bar this past Saturday night. Unfortunately the bar was super boring, it was one of those expensive places that tries to be a restaurant, trendy club, and sports bar all at the same time. The scene was this: separate dining area serving over priced crap, a jam packed bar area with crappy music bumping (and douche bags everywhere), and they had fox sports net playing on 3 or 4 TV's. I'm all for trendy places, or just nice places to go out and have a drink, but the sports on the TV just didn't work for me. Oh and most the dudes there looked like this guy:

I dub thee king douche.

But I have to admit, the beer was tasty. I had a couple pints of Widmer's winter brew, Brrr. It was one of the most tasty winter brews I've had in a long time. So at least there was that. I will try again soon to find a blog worthy bar. Until then, try to perfect this guys hairstyle and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment