1/19/2009

Down with the Pelican!

Another beautiful day in January. I spent this one in Bolinas, at the beach. Laying out in the sun, drinking a bottle of wine, checkin out all the cute ladies, yes life in California is pretty sweet. After a full day of doing nothing, we decided to hit the dusty trail. On the way back we stopped in at the old Pelican Inn. A classic British pub, with all your favorites like fish and chips, lager and lime, and cheese toasties! We drank our beer and ate our food on the lawn, soaking up every last bit of the warm sun that we could. Just before leaving I sampled the British type pisser. This is what I found.

British style urinal.

Cool lamps.

And a view to die for!

All in all I found it to be a most enjoyable day. Tomorrow I will be rising early to celebrate our good president's inauguration. You can bet I'll be going to a bar for that one! Till then...Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. you should get a photo of the shop bathroom! but do we have to get drunk first?

    ReplyDelete