2/19/2009

Weekly Blatant Filler Beer Review (WBFBR)!

Mighty Arrow Pale Ale.


This beer is inspired by a dog.

A beer inspired by a dog. I can think of nothing greater than that. My love for dogs is immense. I would have one right now if only I knew where I would be tonight and tomorrow morning. Not that I party that hard, it's just tough to know where I'll be regardless of the state of my inebriation. And with such a love for dogs I feel bad if I'm not able to be around for them.

"This is our brewed tribute to Arrow, Kim's Aussie/border collie mix who ran (literally) New Belgium for 12 years. When she wasn't patrolling the brewery grounds, she was famous for her office visits: She never met a tummy rub she didn't like. Atta girl Arrow."

Atta girl Arrow for sure. Regardless of taste, look, smell, this beer is a great one purely because it is dedicated to a dog. I guess I am easy that way, involve a bike and I like you, involve a dog and I will bow at your feet.

One day I will have a dog like Arrow. Perhaps when that day comes I will live in Fort Collins. That way I can be close to New Belgium Brewing (though I used to live here, which is close), because as far as I'm concerned they are the greatest brewery in the states. Bikes or no bikes, dogs or no dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment