2/08/2009

A Monday Recollection of times Unrecollectable

I don't believe that is a word. Good thing too because it is hard to say. Anyway, Friday saw me out in the Mission. A place of the diviest bars, the dankest of bathrooms, and the raddest of places. Unfortunately I ended up here:


I shouldn't hate too much, it was a good time. I love paying 8 bucks for gin and tonic. Yet again I found myself at a trendy place, with sports playing on flat screens. This time it was UFC. Which when thinking about it is pretty much the worst thing to have playing while a bunch of men are hanging out getting drunk. Actions like this could insight a riot.

The one bright spot was that I got to flex my camera ninja skills.

Photographic evidence of ninja skills.

I mentioned in my first post, that i would try not to take pictures of bathrooms with people in them. Well I already failed (where's waldo?). But after seeing a steady stream of people going in and out, not to mention the line I waited in just to get to this point, I knew I had to seize the opportunity. My biggest disappointment of the night was this room right here. It was so clean! I had at least hoped for some random scribblings. Nope, it was pristine. So boring, much like the bar itself. I'm going to have to search out those seedy underbelly bars for some good stuff to write about...

No comments:

Post a Comment