3/24/2009

Big Bands at Small Venues

This is a lamentation of a man whom would like to see a show, but will be unable to attend. Yes there have been many shows missed in my life. But once in a while you find a band that is only headed up, and for one brief moment they hang on the cusp of popularity. While hanging on said cusp it is not uncommon to see bands like these play small venues that cannot nearly contain the awesomness.

This Sunday a party shall be had in Oakland. At a tiny little venue called "The Stork Club," a very large and most assuredly loud band will be playing. The band is Red Fang. Now I'm sure this won't be the only time I'll be able to see them live, I'm just guessing it will be the only chance at such a small venue.

Monotonix playing the Stork Club

I'm guessing the show will look something like this. It will no doubt be eight kinds of awesome, and it is something I will regret missing. For a couple of hours anyway, then I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment