3/05/2009

Weekly Weekend Blatant Filler Beer Review (WWBFBR)


I mentioned in this post, that I am in fact from rural America (thats Uhmurikah if your G.W.). And while I live and work and get rad in the city, a little piece of me still lies with the wide open spaces of the heartland. And tonight I had a beer that embodied this better than any I've had before it. Trout Slayer Ale is a bold beer, from Montana. And as we all know Montana is the wild west. My only beef with this beer is the label. I think it should have been something more along the lines of these guys fishing, for these fish. But that is just me. Regardless of the label, this beer is extra tasty. It is your classic ale with a strong, hoppy taste, and sort of a fruity finish. Overall a great beer. And I may only be saying that because of the awesome name, and the fact that it is from Montana, but what can I say? I am easy that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment